Team Lead - Actuarial - UK Pensions
Role Requirements :
The role requires the Team Leader to:
- Develop, manage, implement, and deliver KPI’s in line with the prescribed targets
- Prioritize and organize work on a daily basis according to business priorities
- Manage resources efficiently through peaks and troughs in the business cycle
- Facilitate smooth knowledge transfer within the team via well documented and updated training materials
- Communicate regularly with team members via 1-2-1 meetings and team meetings
- Interpret pension’s technical documentation and member data. Work on a large portfolio of DB, DC and hybrid schemes
- Interact with the external client facing self-service administration teams and the systems teams based in the UK and Manila
This position requires a passion for technical pension domain knowledge together with effective analysis and problem solving skills.
The essential skills/experience for this position are:
- Prior experience of handling actuarial/Maths/Stats grad team. Candidate with 1-6 actuarial papers would be preferable.
- Prior Team Lead experience is essential (2-3 years on paper a must)
- Should be handling Performance Appraisal independently
- Should have independently handled partners
- Experience of dealing with DB and DC occupational pension schemes
- Detailed understanding of retirement, transfer and death calculations
- Full pensions legislative knowledge: both current and historic
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
Team Leader/ Asst. Manager - Pensions Administrator
Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for meeting a monthly rolling schedule...